Facebook may be fun for looking up old high school buddies or posting pictures of your new puppy.
But when it comes to serious online networking … meeting important people who can retain your services, buy your products, or offer you a job …
… no social media site is more powerful or effective than LinkedIn! Not Facebook. Not Twitter. Not Google+.
More than 100 million members strong, LinkedIn is the premiere social network for finding and meeting executives, managers, professionals, and other important people you would benefit from knowing.
Many people I’ve talked to are on LinkedIn. Unfortunately, they don’t have a clue how to use LinkedIn to market and promote their business. And so they are missing out on all the valuable contacts, profitable connections, and online networking that’s available to them on LinkedIn.
That’s a situation I intend to remedy right now. Introducing….
Marketing Your Professional Services on LinkedIn
For quite some time, I’ve been a social media skeptic. I still am when it comes to Facebook and Twitter. But for the business professional, LinkedIn is an incredibly valuable tool for reaching and communicating with decision-makers – those with the budget and desire to buy what you are selling.
Now, in our new 137-page e-book, Marketing Your Professional Services on LinkedIn, copywriter Kim Stacey and I show you the secrets to maximizing your ROI (return on investment) from your LinkedIn participation – and making the site make money for you.
In it, you will discover:
- How to stay abreast of the latest LinkedIn developments. Page 4.
- 6 steps to successfully marketing your professional services on LinkedIn. Page 6.
- How to create your LinkedIn home page. Page 31.
- The easy way to join LinkedIn – for free. Page 9.
- The 3 most important things you can do to promote yourself on LinkedIn. Page 7.
- How to build your network of contacts on LinkedIn. Page 11.
- How to create and update your 7-part LinkedIn profile. Pages 14 to 20.
- How to position yourself as a subject matter expert on LinkedIn. Page 19.
- How to get people to recommend you on LinkedIn to others. Page 22.
- 3 ways LinkedIn can help you achieve your business objectives. Page 25.
- Which is right for you – LinkedIn or Facebook? Page 26.
- How to create a company page. Page 29.
- 5 ways to build your personal brand on LinkedIn. Page 52.
- How LinkedIn can improve your e-mail results by 30%. Page 34.
- How to keep your LinkedIn account private and secure. Page 35.
- 6 tips for taking your LinkedIn photo. Page 38.
- 7 ways to enhance the copy on your LinkedIn profile. Page 41
- How to write an effective LinkedIn summary for your profile. Page 44.
- Avoid this profit-robbing mistake on your LinkedIn profile. Page 47.
- Enhance your status with 3 kinds of “social proof.” Page 48.
- Get found on LinkedIn more easily. Page 53.
- Enhance your profile with these 10 LinkedIn apps. Page 55.
- How to get a boatload of recommendations on LinkedIn. Page 58.
- 3 ways to connect with more people on LinkedIn. Page 63.
- How to join the right LinkedIn Groups. Page 75.
- When to reject LinkedIn invitations to connect. Page 67.
- 7 steps to growing your LinkedIn network. Page 71.
- How to start your own Group on LinkedIn. Page 80. Plus: 10 tips for getting t he most out of your LinkedIn Group. Page 85.
- Showcase your expertise with LinkedIn Answers. Page 88.
- 4 tips to increase your company’s visibility on LinkedIn. Page 92.
- 11 ways to make your company page “rock.” Page 95.
- How to find the right companies to follow on LinkedIn. Page 96.
- How to advertise on LinkedIn. Page 101.
- What to do every day on LinkedIn for maximum results. Page 105.
- How to measure your LinkedIn ROI. Page 107.
- How to integrate LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Page 110.
- 6 steps to optimizing your LinkedIn profile for search engines. Page 114.
- Find anyone on LinkedIn using advanced searches. Page 118.
- 9 top LinkedIn Groups for job seekers. Page 124.
- And much, much more …
Praise for Bob Bly’s marketing and business advice
“You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response.”
“Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field. In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America’s Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He’s authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money.”
“Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I’m retired now, I have to read it!”
“You are someone I’ve grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It’s a rare ‘guru’ in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I’m grateful to you.”
“After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet.”
–Robert Ringer, best-selling author
“I love your e-mails. Read every single one of them as they come in.”
–Dr. Paul Hartunian
“I have huge admiration for your work. You’re one of the few guys out there selling real information — and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you’re doing is head and shoulders above others.”
“I receive so many e-mail offers — too many — but Bob always delivers a product worth having. The marketplace for writing and marketing products has become over-hyped; in that environment it’s reaffirming to see that Bob continues to stand for a level of quality that matters — and happily, at a price that works. ”
“Thank you for sending out your e-mail newsletter. There hasn’t been a single issue you’ve sent out that I didn’t learn something.”
“I have bought a lot of your info products. The price is the most reasonable of what anyone is asking for their info products, especially considering the information is more to the point and more valuable than 99.99% of what is out there on the Internet.”
Act now and save $20
The cover price of Marketing Your Professional Services on LinkedIn is a very reasonable $59 – and that’s what it will be selling for later this year.
But for a limited time only, it’s your for just $39 … a $20 savings off the list price … less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time!
And that’s your investment only if you agree with me 100% that Marketing Your Professional Services on LinkedIn has finally given you the keys to solving the puzzle of social networking – and how to make it work for YOU.
If it doesn’t, then it won’t cost you a penny. Here’s why….
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with my new e-book, Marketing Your Professional Services on LinkedIn.
If you are unhappy for any reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
But I urge you to hurry.
This special LOW PRICE of only $39 (a $20 discount off the $59 cover price) is for a limited time only.
And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Marketing Your Professional Services on LinkedIn on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:Order Now!
Robert W. Bly
P.S. Order Marketing Your Professional Services on LinkedIn now, and you get a FREE Bonus Report, The Psychology of Selling and Marketing (list price: $29).
In this free 56-page report, you’ll discover:
- The trouble with cold calling – page 48.
- Improve your copy with “experience-based empathy” – page 21.
- What Harry Potter can teach you about writing great copy — page 14.
- The psychology of pricing – page 31.
- How to sell with statistics – page 35.
- The most important element of your marketing – page 44.
- Selling the “non-obvious benefit” – page 28.
- Writing great copy: where do you start? – page 17.
- And so much more….
Best of all, this bonus report – a $29 value — is yours to keep FREE … even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order Marketing Your Professional Services on LinkedIn … and get your FREE Bonus Report … just click below now:Order Now!